Denver SEO Consulting
Leslie Handmaker is a Denver based SEO and online marketer. She is well versed in optimizing pages which incorporate best practices for keyword research, title tags and H1 tags. She understands the importance of creating valuable content which can bring organic traffic for both head term and long tail keywords and key phrases. With a passion for link building and PR she uses white hat tactics to obtain high valuable links and references on reputable domains. Leslie is available to supplement in-house SEO efforts or as a contract resource for SEO agencies.
- Strategic competitor analysis to identify opportunities to bring in organic visitors for products and services with targeted keywords and key phrase terms
- Managing grass root link building campaigns and online PR efforts to obtain links and references on VERY HIGH quality news sites.
- Researching keyword opportunities, both local and national, that produce a valuable ROI for SEO campaigns.
- Managing web site content to ensure content is both reflective of the company brand and optimized to bring in organic visitors.
- Monitoring and reporting duplicate content to prevent content scraping from having a negative affect on an SEO campaign.
- Analytic reporting and analysis of metrics such as organic revenue (first and last click), traffic and purchase behaviors of new customers.
- Monitoring Google Webmaster Tools to ensure proper indexing and successful crawls.
- Project management including breaking down massive projects into manageable tasks and working with other departments to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Sourcing vendors and filtering through the sales pitches to find solutions that fit.
- Market research including competitive analysis, pricing comparisons, and data collection.
- Creating functional and business requirements for new web pages and sections and managing the IT, design and content teams working on the project.
- QA testing and reviewing new websites and pages for functionality and usability.
- Affiliate campaign management including reviewing and auditing publishers to prevent cannibalization of existing customers.
- Paid search campaign support including auditing landing pages and PPC ads, building negative keyword lists and enhancing campaigns with keyword expansion lists
- Bachelor of Science, Major: Marketing – University of Colorado